Dates and Deadlines
Step 1 - Submit your application to your home university
- Apply at your home university for a semester/year at LMU.
- Contact your exchange coordinator for requirements and application procedures.
Step 2 - Submit your application to LMU
- After having been nominated by your home university, you are ready to prepare your application at LMU.
- Deadlines: 15th May for studying at LMU in the winter semester or for a full academic year, 15th November for studying at LMU in the summer semester.
- For further details about the application documents and procedure check the LMU International Office website for exchange students.
- Winter semester: 1st October - 31st March
- Summer semester: 1st April - 30 September
- Summer semester 2019: 23rd April - 27th July 19
- Winter semester 2019/20: 14th Oct 19 - 7th Feb 20
- Summer semester 2020: 20th April - 24th July 20
- Winter semester 2020/21: 12th Oct 20 - 5th Feb 21
If you aim to take course at our Department, you must attend the Welcome Event a week before the start of the semester. This is the time where you will be able to apply for courses and where you will receive detailed information about studying at our department.
Welcome Event Summer Semester 2019: Monday, 15th April 2019 (12:15-13:45), Konradstr. 6, room 109
- Seminars (Seminare) and tutorials (Übungen): presentations are held during the course period, as are like written tasks (Übungsaufgaben), while papers (Hausarbeiten) are normally submitted during the semester break.
- Lectures (Vorlesungen): end-of-term exams taking place at the end of the lecture period.
- You will be informed about the exact dates and deadlines in the first course which is madatory to attend.
Transcript of Records
- Your transcript can be downloaded in our course portal LSF once all course grades have been issued and inserted in the portal.
- Please ask your course lecturers when your grades will be issued.
- Check the website of our International Office for details about how to generate your Transcript of Records.